Friday, October 21, 2011

Tell me a story through music

Every one has a story to be told...   I looked back on my life and realized I have seen it all, been through it all, and have done and gone through things that it takes most people a lifetime to do.  As I go through facebook an look at some of the Artist and their music I can tell a lot about them, their struggles, good times, bad times, life experience and their character.  A mixtape should be that same way. A friend once told me when you listen to a mixtape you should walk away knowing the artist, have a feel for them, and their story.  A mixtape should have a beginning, middle and end.  Don't just through some music together and say the project is done, make it mean something to you and give someone else a better understanding of you. Tell me your story through your work.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly. Give us your 'you' so we get to know you better. Great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jason.. Means alot coming from the writer of all the review.. =)

    ReplyDelete